The U.S. Embassy in Lusaka is pleased to announce an open competition for organizations to submit ROUND 1 project proposals for funding through the U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) to carry out an individual project to preserve cultural heritage in Zambia. The deadline for submitting ROUND 1 proposals to the U.S. Embassy in Lusaka is Wednesday, December 28, 2022. Submissions received after this date and time will NOT be considered.
If you would like to review the prior year’s request for proposals, you can do so below.
- FY-2023 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (Deadline: Friday, January 31, 2023 at 08:00 a.m.)
- Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (Deadline: Wednesday, December 28, 2022).
- Request for Statements of Interest (RSOI): Annual Program Statement (FY-2022) (PDF 189 KB)
- Sample Grant Proposal (PDF 82 KB)
- U.S. Embassy PAS Small Grants Presentation (PDF 519 KB)
- SF424 Application for Federal Assistance – Individual (PDF 92 KB)
- U.S. Embassy Grants Writing Presentation – tips for writing a successful proposal
(Applications for the Public Affairs Section Small Grants closed on June 20, 2022.)