Currently, there are no Foreign National Student Internship positions advertised. Please visit this page again for new internship opportunities.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in any of the listed positions must submit the following in order to be considered:
1. A letter of application for the Internship;
2. Certified educational transcripts;
3. Written permission from the educational institution in which the student is enrolled;
4. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174) available here.
5. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Submit applications to:
The American Embassy,
Human Resources Office,
Eastern end of Kabulonga Road,
P.O. Box 320065,